Rice flour sheets, Pure Ghee, Jaggery and Grated pieces of Kaju(cashew), Badam(almond), Pista(pistachio)
25 Days from the date of manufacturing
Pieces per 250 Gms
- Store in a cool, dry, and hygienic place
- Put it in an air-tight container immediately after unpacking
Why Tulasi Pickles?
- 100% homemade.
- Prepared in an Authentic Style
- No preservatives Used
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors Used
- Where is the Dry Fruit Putharekulu sourced from?
Ans: Putharekulu are prepared in Atreyapuram located in East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh
- What is so special about Atreyapuram Dry Fruit Putharekulu?
Ans: These Putharekulu are traditional delicacy of Andhra Sweets and is very popularly prepared in only Atreyapuram
- How long are these Dry Fruit Putharekulu good for consumption?
Ans: 25 days from the date of manufacturing
- When will I receive my order?
Ans: Generally, delivery time is between 2-5 days 🙂
- Do you give value packs for bulk orders?
Ans: Yes, we provide value packs for bulk orders. Please get in touch with us on WhatsApp at +91 95500 66990 for more info on discounts and delivery.