Why Tulasi Pickles?
- 100% Homemade
- Premium Ingredients Used
- Prepared in Authentic Style
- No Preservatives Used
- No Artificial Colours or Flavors Used
Boneless Mutton, Sorrel leaves(Gongura), Groundnut Oil, Chilli Powder, Salt, Ginger Garlic Paste, Lemon Juice, Turmeric Powder, Garam Masala and Rayi Powder
Best before 3 months from the date of manufacturing.
- Store in a cool, dry and Hygienic place
- Retain oil layer on top till the contents are over
- Use only dry spoon
- Refrigerate for longer shelf life and freshness
- Do you use halal meat Gongura Mutton Pickle?
Ans: Yes. Keeping the religious and cultural aspects of people, we use only halal meat in Gongura Mutton Bonless Pickle.
- How much quantity of Mutton do i get in the Gongura Mutton Boneless Pickle?
Ans: About 650 Grams of Raw Boneless Mutton will be used for 500 Grams of Gongura Mutton Pickle
- Will you send the pickle in Bottle?
Ans: No, sending the courier in bottles are prone to damage and spillover from bottles. So we send the pickle in packets. In three layer abroad packing.
- How long does this Gongura Mutton Boneless Pickle stay good for consumption?
Ans: The Gongura Mutton Boneless Pickle is best consumed before 90 days from the day of manufacturing. It is highly recommended to store the bottle in your refrigerator and maintain a layer of oil on top of the Gongura Mutton Pickle.
- How do you ensure that the Gongura Mutton Pickle stays good without preservatives?
Ans: First thing is preparing the pickle in a very neat and hygienic kitchen.
Second, using premium ingredients, Oil, Salt and Lemon Juice in the preparation of the Gongura Mutton Boneless Pickle not only enriches the flavour but also the quality and shelf-life of the pickle. The salt and lemon juice used during the pickling process act as natural preservatives. We also ensure that the water content in the pickle stays at a minimum to reduce any chances of spoilage.
Third, High quality food grade quality material used for packing the Gongura Mutton Boneless Pickle.
Finally, maintaining a layer of oil in the pickle ensures that the Gongura Mutton Boneless Pickle stays fresh for as long as possible.
- Is the Mutton boneless?
- When will I receive my order?
Ans: Generally, the delivery time is between 2-5 days 🙂
- Do you give value packs for bulk orders on your pickles?
Ans: Yes, we provide value packs for bulk orders. Please get in touch with us on WhatsApp at +91 95500 66990 for more info on discounts and Delivery