Why Tulasi Pickles?
- 100% Homemade
- Premium Ingredients Used
- Prepared in Authentic Style
- No Preservatives Used
- No Artificial Colours or Flavors Used
Red ripe chillies, Cold Pressed Groundnut Oil, Tamarind, Sesame Seeds, Chilli Powder, Salt, Fenugreek Powder(Menthi Pindi), Mustard Powder(Aavapindi), Jeera, Garlic Cloves, Turmeric powder, Chana dal, Urad dal, Dried Red Chillies and Curry leaves
Best before 6 months from the date of manufacturing.
- Store in a cool, dry and Hygienic place
- Retain oil layer on top till the contents are over
- Use only dry spoon
- Refrigerate for longer shelf life and freshness
- What type of Red Chillies you use in this Red Chilli Pickle (Pandu Mirapakaya Pachadi)?
Ans: We use locally sourced Red ripe chillies in Red Chilli Pickle (Pandu Mirapakaya Pachadi)
- What oil do you use for Red Chilli Pickle preparation?
Ans: We use cold-pressed groundnut oil for Red Chilli Pickle (Pandu Mirapakaya Pachadi)
- Will you send the Red Chilli Pickle in a Bottle?
Ans: No, sending the courier in bottles is prone to damage and spillover from bottles. So we send the Red Chilli pickle in packets. In three layers abroad packing.
- What type of Chilli powder do you use in Red Chilli Pickle preparation?
Ans: We use hand-picked Chilies from three different regions and are grounded in a traditional way
- How long does this Red Chilli Pickle stay good for consumption?
Ans: Red Chilli pickle is best to be consumed 9 months from the day of manufacturing. It is highly recommended to store the bottle in your refrigerator and maintain a layer of oil on top of the chilli pickle.
- How do you ensure that the Red Chilli pickle stays good without preservatives?
Ans: First thing is preparing the Red Chilli pickle in a very neat and hygienic kitchen.
Second, using premium ingredients in the preparation of the pickles not only enriches the flavor but also the quality and shelf-life of the pickle. Also preparing these pickles following traditional methods makes these pickles stay for longer periods
Third, High-quality food grade quality material is used for packing the Red Chilli Pickle.
Finally, maintaining a layer of oil in the Red Chilli pickle ensures that the pickle stays fresh for as long as possible.
- When will I receive my order?
Ans: Generally, the delivery time is between 2-5 days 🙂
- Do you give value packs for bulk orders on your pickles?
Ans: Yes, we provide value packs for bulk orders. Please get in touch with us on WhatsApp at +91 95500 66990 for more info on discounts and Delivery